Psychology encompasses scientific research, teaching and services relevant to the study of human behaviour and mental processes. The subject of psychology is expansive, extensive and engaging in the study if human behaviour and cognitive processes. Today, psychology has gained prominence as a field of science; it is at the helm of all aspects of our lives, work, family and relationships. It is a common misconception that psychology studies mental illness. Psychologists are specialists in human behaviour as a whole not just abnormal behaviour (Mental illness).
We at Psychological Sciences Institute (PSI) provide services related to clinical, counselling, educational, health, school and Industrial organizational (Occupational) psychology.
Clinical/ Counselling Psychology
- Psychological Assessment
- Psycho diagnostic/ Psychometric
- Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Couples/ Marital
- Learning Disability Remediation
- Behaviour Modification/ Behavioural Parent Training
- Study skills training
- Career decision making
- Behaviour modification methods for schools
- Memory coaching
- Supportive therapy
- Dealing with chronic physical illnesses
- Caregiver stress management